New submissions to the ORE
BNAPS welcomes worthwhile new contributions to the
Online Resources and Exhibits (ORE) area of its website.
Submissions can be articles or exhibits as described in the
About ORE page. If you would like
to submit a contribution, send an email describing it to the
The contributor must:
- Be the author of the article or own the exhibit.
- Provide a statement giving BNAPS permission to present the
article or exhibit on its website.
- Prepare a brief note describing the
contribution. For exhibits, include any recognition
or awards it may have received at stamp exhibitions.
- Agree to the copyright provisions as currently posted on
BNAPS web pages. Contributors retain the copyright for the documents posted,
and agree that viewers can use them for non-commercial, personal use.
- Agree that BNAPS can post the contribution for an indefinite
period of time.
- Inform BNAPS of any prior publication
of the contribution, and obtain the publisher's permission that BNAPS
can post it on the BNAPS website.
- Contributions must pertain to BNA philately.
- The BNAPS ORE Committee will evaluate contributions based
on the relevance of the subject matter and the existence of similar
contributions already posted on the BNAPS website.
- Contributors can elect to post the exhibit under their own
name or a nom de plume.
- Contributors can choose to have their email address posted so
that viewers can send them questions or comments. Alternatively,
viewers can send comments to the ORE Committee, which will forward
them to the contributor.
- Contributions can be submitted as plain text, Microsoft Word,
Corel WordPerfect, Microsoft PowerPoint, or pdf files.
Illustrations should be submitted as separate files in a standard
image format (jpeg, tif, etc.). Exhibits can be
submitted as one or more pdf files, depending upon file size.
In addition, each page of the exhibit can be submitted as a jpeg file.
- File size is important. Large files can take a long time
to download if the viewer has a slow Internet connection.
- Contact the ORE Committee before submitting your files.
- The ORE Committee will convert contributions
into the format required to post them on the BNAPS website.